We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
PJ's Fish and Chips
$9 for Two Pieces of Hoki incl. a Scoop of Chips (value $16)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a classic family favourite as you soak in the summer sun.
- Grab two pieces of Hoki including a scoop of chips from PJ's Fish and Chips for $9.
- Discover one of Queenstown's favourite gems.
- Enjoy fresh, delicious food in an absolutely brilliant atmosphere.
- Enjoy either crumbed, battered or grilled fish.
Nothing says 'summer' quite like a calendar. It's what they're made for - to tell you exactly when your favourite time of the year is about to hit so you can put on some flip flops, head to the beach, and tuck into your favourite summer meal.
Live the summer dream with today's great deal. Grab two pieces of Hoki including a scoop of chips from PJ's Fish and Chips for $9.
Discover this gem of Queenstown, with its uniquely English atmosphere, and above all else, its exquisite fish and chips. PJ's Fish and Chips pride themselves on serving up only the freshest, highest quality seafood, and provide a whole bunch of other delicious treats too, choose from either crumbed, grilled or battered fish. Just a warning - once you try PJ's, nothing will really satisfy ever again.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.