We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
New Zealand Boot Camp Systems
Up to 64% off One-Hour Personal Training Sessions incl. Nutritionist Advice (value up to $195)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Invest in results-driven training this summer.
- Grab one personal training session with Braden Lee for just $29 - or if you're really serious, three for $70.
- You'll also receive nutrition advice and learn what it takes to get your body in peak condition.
- Make the most of a personal trainer who has an abundance of health and fitness experience, including working in gyms all over the world and training professional Canadian ice hockey players.
If you're looking for results, you won't find them in the bottom of a potato chip packet.
Invest in one personal training session with Braden Lee for just $29 - or if you're really serious, three for $70 - and shape up for summer. You'll also receive nutritional advice and learn what it takes to get your body in peak condition.
Interested in fitness from a very young age, Braden Lee graduated from the Sports Institute of Otago in 2003 with a Diploma of Sporting Performance, was a carded athlete through the New Zealand Institute of Sport, represented the country in ice hockey, and was our first ice hockey player to receive the Prime Minister's Sports Scholarship to enable him to study full time. These days he's more focussed on your health and fitness than his own. Having worked in gyms all over the world, trained everyone from professional Canadian ice hockey players right through to fitness models for magazine shoots, he's now out on his own. Braden combines extensive knowledge of practical, sports, weight-management and fitness show nutrition with targeted fitness training to help you get the results you're really after.
More Great Local Deals
Courses For Success
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.