We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Pacific Jemm - Queenstown
$2,999 for Three Hour Christmas Party Charter for up to 42 People (value $4,500)
- Reward yourself and your friends for all the year's hard work.
- Grab a three hour Christmas party charter cruise for up to 42 people on the Pacific Jemm for just $2,999.
- Explore the divine natural beauty of New Zealand’s most spectacular lake.
- Marvel at the superbly maintained vessel and be assured of a comfortable, luxurious and safe voyage.
- Party with a group of friends or celebrate Christmas while being waited on by courteous and professional staff.
2012 has been a busy year full of work, work and, well, more work. It's about time you rewarded yourself and your friends/colleagues with a Christmas party you so richly deserve. And, instead of heading down to the local or dangling crepe paper around Janice's desk, why not partake in an exciting voyage that everyone's sure to love?
The superbly crafted Pacific Jemm is the only luxury boat available for charter in Queenstown. The modern, high-performance motor yacht is the epitome of Italian design and is fully-equipped for extravagant hospitality. There is no better way to spend an evening or a weekend than enjoying a cruise on Lake Wakatipu. Pay just $2,999 for a three hour Christmas party charter cruise for up to 42 people on the Pacific Jemm.
The Pacific Jemm, Queenstown, is renowned for her comfort and splendour. The Queenstown charter cruises are the perfect solution for business or pleasure. They make your entertaining easy, with on-board catering and facilities, and a range of options available to you. They want your event to be successful, and they work hard to ensure your occasion, celebration or adventure is perfect for you and your guests.
Holding your Christmas event on a Queenstown charter ensures a memorable experience, guaranteed to impress and delight your guests, clients or colleagues Lake Wakatipu is New Zealand's longest lake and one famed for its scenic beauty. The majestic Remarkables mountain range lies along the south-eastern edge of the lake and provides a stunning backdrop for your lake cruise.
Food and drinks available on request - please contact the business directly.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.