We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$99 for a Full Day of Wake Boarding or Water Skiing on a Private Lake (value $149)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Awaken your senses and invite adrenalin to the party this summer.
- Grab a full day of wake boarding or water skiing on a private lake with On Edge for just $99.
- Get up close and personal with the water this summer with three lessons with your own instructor.
- Enjoy full tuition from a highly experienced team.
Summer was invented with pure excitement in mind.
Awaken your senses and invite adrenalin to the party, with a full day of wake boarding or water skiing with On Edge for just $99
Oh, and did we mention you'll be enjoying the lot on a private lake? On Edge's water ski and wake board training centre is the perfect place to learn to wake board or water ski because the solitude of their private lake means you won't have to dodge anything but the shore. They teach students of all ages and abilities, so they'll be nice and patient with you no matter how hard you try to imitate a submarine. The On Edge team are all very experienced and led by wonder coach Kerry McHardie, who has nearly 10 years experience with coaching people just like you.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.