We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
No.5 Church Lane
$47 for Four Tapas & Your Choice of Two Wines, Two Premium Boutique NZ Beers or Two Cocktails (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find the answers to all of life's important questions at Church.
- Grab four tapas and your choice of two wines, two premium boutique New Zealand beers or two cocktails at No.5 Church Lane in Queenstown for just $47.
- Choose any four dishes from the tapas menu, including samosa, Thai fish cakes, rice paper rolls and more.
- Enjoy a fun 'Polish Daisy' cocktail, or choose from the impressive range of wine and beer available.
What's the singular version of tapas? Tapa? Tapii? Explore this important question and lots of other thought provoking, life changing issues at church - as you enjoy a tasty bite to eat and a classy drop of something cold.
Enjoy four tapas and your choice of two wines, two premium boutique New Zealand beers or two cocktails at No.5 Church Lane in Queenstown for just $47.
No.5 Church Lane is a bar with a difference for the discerning drinkers in Queenstown. Whether you're a local or just in town for a quick visit the team at No.5 is ready to satisfy the taste buds with delicious cocktails, fine champagnes, carefully selected local and international wines and some of the best Thai fusion tapa that money can buy.
The delicious tapas menu includes plenty of tasty treats, including scallops with cucumber salad, vegetable samosa, Thai fish cakes, duck rise paper rolls and more. You can enjoy your nibbles with a 'Polish Daisy' cocktail with your choice of flavour, including vanilla, green apple, cactus flower, mandarin, kumquat, fig or poppy flower. For the wine connoisseur, the selection available includes Mondillo Central Otago Pinot Noir, Man O War Iron Clad, Waiheke Island Cabernet blend, Yulumba Barossa Shiraz, Cloudy Bay Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Cloudy Bay Marlborough Chardonnay or Valli Old Vine Central Otago Riesling. Beer lovers can enjoy Emersons Pilsner, Emersons Bookbinder, Three Boys Wheat, Three Boys Oyster Stout, Moa St Josephs or Moa Breakfast Beer.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.