We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
No.5 Church Lane
$47 for Four Tapas & Your Choice of Two Wines, Two Premium Boutique NZ Beers or Two Cocktails (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find the answers to all of life's important questions at Church.
- Grab four tapas and your choice of two wines, two premium boutique New Zealand beers or two cocktails at No.5 Church Lane in Queenstown for just $47.
- Choose any four dishes from the tapas menu, including samosa, Thai fish cakes, rice paper rolls and more.
- Enjoy a fun 'Polish Daisy' cocktail, or choose from the impressive range of wine and beer available.
What's the singular version of tapas? Tapa? Tapii? Explore this important question and lots of other thought provoking, life changing issues at church - as you enjoy a tasty bite to eat and a classy drop of something cold.
Enjoy four tapas and your choice of two wines, two premium boutique New Zealand beers or two cocktails at No.5 Church Lane in Queenstown for just $47.
No.5 Church Lane is a bar with a difference for the discerning drinkers in Queenstown. Whether you're a local or just in town for a quick visit the team at No.5 is ready to satisfy the taste buds with delicious cocktails, fine champagnes, carefully selected local and international wines and some of the best Thai fusion tapa that money can buy.
The delicious tapas menu includes plenty of tasty treats, including scallops with cucumber salad, vegetable samosa, Thai fish cakes, duck rise paper rolls and more. You can enjoy your nibbles with a 'Polish Daisy' cocktail with your choice of flavour, including vanilla, green apple, cactus flower, mandarin, kumquat, fig or poppy flower. For the wine connoisseur, the selection available includes Mondillo Central Otago Pinot Noir, Man O War Iron Clad, Waiheke Island Cabernet blend, Yulumba Barossa Shiraz, Cloudy Bay Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Cloudy Bay Marlborough Chardonnay or Valli Old Vine Central Otago Riesling. Beer lovers can enjoy Emersons Pilsner, Emersons Bookbinder, Three Boys Wheat, Three Boys Oyster Stout, Moa St Josephs or Moa Breakfast Beer.
More Great Local Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.