We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
New Orleans Hotel & Restaurant - Arrowtown
$20 for a $40 Breakfast or Lunch Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find out why New Orleans Hotel shares more than just a name with the famous city.
- Grab a $40 voucher for just $20 for a delicious breakfast or lunch.
- The warm welcome, huge open fire and sunny deck by the river make it the perfect spot for a meal.
- Enjoy a 'mardi gras' on any day of the week.
New Orleans. Home to great food, great music and famous for its festive atmosphere. When you consider what makes The Big Easy so special, it's fitting that New Orleans Hotel and Restaurant should share its name. Of course New Orleans is most well known for Mardi Gras, which literally means Fat Tuesday. And while it won't make you fat, today's deal is sure to fill your belly
Grab a $40 breakfast or lunch voucher for New Orleans Hotel and Restaurant for just $20. And it's not just for Tuesdays! You can use it seven days week, any time before 4.00pm.
Historic New Orleans Hotel is located in the heart of Arrowtown on Buckingham Street and just steps away from shops and cafes. Established in 1866, this original country pub is a true Arrowtown icon.
New Orleans Hotel takes pride in its hospitality and delicious menu, serving good food all day, every day. The huge open fire and sunny deck overlooking the river make it the perfect spot for for breakfast or lunch.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.