We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
National Transport and Toy Museum
$7 for an Adult or $17 for a Family Pass (value up to $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Just imagine having to clean up 30,000 toys after your kids. Ya right.
- Grab an adult pass for $7 or family pass for $17 at the National Transport and Toy Museum.
- No matter how old you are, or what your tastes are, you are bound to find enjoyment here.
- Browse classic automobiles, aircraft, fire-engines, doll houses, teddy bears, film memorabilia and more.
- Spend hours wandering the 100,000-square-foot indoor space and the 16 acres outside.
It is hard work maintaining one lounge full of toys, we can't imagine 30,000 toys. Good news is, you can let your kids experience that many toys without having to clean them up afterwards. Grab an adult pass for $7 or a family pass for two adults and up to five children (ages 0-14) for just $17 at the National Transport and Toy Museum.
No matter how old you are, the National Transport and Toy Museum will blow your mind. From the 30,000 toys on display and the collections of classic automobiles (including a 1960 Cadillac Coupe de Ville from Stephen King's movie The Graveyard Shift), to the aircraft display that includes a Russian Mig-21 fighter and the 3,000 tin and wind-up toy display, there is something for everyone. Many of the goodies on display here have found their way onto movie sets as props. You can spend hours touring the 100,000-square-foot indoor space and 16 acres of outdoor space.