We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Millhouse Restaurant, Millbrook Resort, Queenstown
$165 for a Taste of The Millhouse Four Course Dinner for Two People incl. a Bottle of Central Otago Wine (value $330)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Indulge in a night of relaxation and great tasting food.
- Grab a taste of The Millhouse four course dinner for two people including a bottle of Central Otago wine for $165 from Millbrook Resort.
- Winner of a number of awards, including the New Zealand Beef and Lamb award.
- Experienced wine sommelier will recommend a local bottle of wine to complete your fine dining experience.
2012 is coming to a close at an alarming rate. It seems like only yesterday we were unwrapping Christmas presents, and we are about to do it all again shortly. It's been busy, and so sometimes it is great to grab your loved one or friend and sit back and take some time out. And what better way to do that than over a delicious meal.
Grab a taste of The Millhouse four course dinner for two people including a bottle of Central Otago wine for $165 from Millbrook Resort.
Nestled amid the stunning 500 acres of the multi award-winning Millbrook Resort, The Millhouse fine dining restaurant is one of Queenstown’s best dining establishments. The Millhouse Restaurant and Millbrook's Executive Chef, Russell Heron have won many restaurant and culinary awards over the years, including the prestigious New Zealand Beef and Lamb Award for Excellence for the last two years. In July this year, The Millhouse also received the Wine Spectator Award for Excellence, which recognised their superb wine list and the way it perfectly matches their locally-inspired menu.
Enjoy their chef’s amuse bouche of the day, followed by your choice of starter, main and dessert from the a la carte menu of the day. Their experienced wine sommelier will then recommend a local bottle of wine to complete your fine dining experience.
- Chef’s Amuse Bouche of the day
- Your choice of starter, main and dessert from the a la carte menu of the day
- Bottle of Central Otago wine to match your menu choice. Chosen by their trained sommelier.
- Return transfers to/from Queenstown on schedule or Arrowtown on demand. Bookings essential.
- Access to Millbrook’s Health and Fitness Centre on the day of your dinner reservation (present GrabOne voucher at the fitness centre reception).
A taster from the Chef
- Seasonal soup
- Grilled croutons.
- Asparagus and baby beetroot salad.
Herb and Szechwan pepper rolled goats cheese, olive oil bread tuile.
- Warm grilled calamari and chorizo salad.
Cherry tomato, cucumber, coriander emulsion, sesame and paprika crisps.
- Lamb Duo.
Fillet and braised belly, feta, spring peas, fig jus.
- Prime angus beef fillet.
Spinach, mushroom duxelle, beef cheek, Wellington, truffled mash croquettes.
- Local free range ½ chicken.
Pumpkin and gruyere beignet, seasonal market vegetables, mustard cream.
- Market Fish
Scampi, asparagus, baby cos, carrot, bisque
- Blue cheese and mushroom ravioli
Kumara mousse, spring vegetables, tarragon jus
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
Kiwi fruit, poached strawberry, blueberries
- Chocolate and raspberry assiette
Alaska bomb, pavlova, mousse and compote
- Steamed treacle sponge
Ginger nut ice cream, homemade custard
- Baileys and apple parfait
Vanilla cream, tart syrup, pistachio
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.