We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
GreatSights New Zealand
$113 for Milford Sound Day Tour from Queenstown incl. Scenic Cruise, or $113 for a Milford Sound Day Tour - Ex Queenstown or Te Anau (value up to $226)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Some words are misleading - it doesn't always rain in the rainforest.
- Grab a Milford Sound day tour and scenic cruise, including travel from Queenstown, with GreatSights for just $113 or a Milford Sound day tour - ex Te Anau for $113.
- Depart and return to Queenstown.
- Journey to the heart of the spectacular Milford Sound.
- Enjoy an one and 3/4 hour Southern Discoveries scenic cruise too.
Some words are misleading. Tea towel - it's not really a towel made of tea. Cream cracker - there's no deliciously smooth cream in sight with those dry biscuits. Pancake - nope, not a cake whose main ingredient is a pan. Or rainforest - judging from its name, you'd think it would rain solidly in a rainforest. Not so.
Discover for yourself by grabbing a Milford Sound day tour and scenic cruise, including travel from Queenstown, with GreatSights for just $113 or a Milford Sound day tour - ex Te Anau for $113.
You'll journey to the very heart of the world famous Milford Sound which boasts rainforest, glacier carved valleys and spectacular waterfalls. Traversing the Southern Alps, you'll travel deep into the Homer Tunnel (a 1.2km tunnel drilled through solid rock) before discovering the hidden Eglinton Valley, the mesmerising Mirror Lakes and walking across the Chasm. Once at the deep waters of Milford Sound, board your one and 3/4 hour Southern Discoveries scenic cruise and marvel at glacier-scarred rock walls and thundering waterfalls. Once thoroughly exhilarated, you'll catch the coach back to Queenstown - after all that excitement, we won't blame you if you have a little nap.
- Te Anau
- Eglinton Valley - ancient alpine beech forest, stunning waterfalls
- Mirror Lakes - photo opportunity
- Homer Tunnel
- Fiordland National Park
- Knobs Flat
- Christie Falls
- The Chasm (subject to road and weather conditions)
- Southern Discoveries Scenic Cruise
Lunch options - all at an additional cost
- Buffet lunch
- Gourmet picnic lunch
- Japanese Obento
- Indian style picnic lunch
- Snackbox lunch
More Great Local Deals
threesixty Restaurant & Bar at Crowne Plaza Queenstown
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.