We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$15 for Two Gourmet Pizzas (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sample pizza the way the Irish intended.
- Grab two gourmet pizzas from Micky Finn's for just $15.
- Choose from great gourmet flavours to suit meat lovers or vegetarians.
- Use the money you save to treat yourself to a perfectly chilled Guinness or two from the tap.
- Click 'Show More' to see the full menu.
Those Italians. First they stole Ireland's flag, changed the orange to red, and claimed it as their own. And they also nicked the idea for pizzas from our Gaelic chums. They just changed the soda bread for a flat base, the potatoes for tomatoes, the white puddings for cheese and the shamrocks for basil. Then they took all the credit.
Try the original Irish invention and grab two gourmet pizzas from Micky Finn's for just $15.
Micky Finn's is Arrowtown's genuine Irish bar and pizzeria, located under the New Orleans Hotel, and with a great range of gourmet pizzas to choose from.
- Mt Soho (v) Roast potato, kumara and pumpkin, feta seed and nuts
- Spud Sliced roast potato, cheese and anchovies
- Mace Chorizo, olives, chargrilled capsicum, red onion and cheese
- Kawarau Home-smoked salmon, cream cheese and caper
- Cromwell Ham off the bone, pineapple and cheese
- Arrowtown A selection of meat, cream cheese and BBQ sauce
- Margarita (v) Classic cheese, tomato and basil
- Pepperoni Cheese and pepperoni
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.