We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Quick & Classic Traders
$25 for Six 15ml Magnetic Nail Polishes & Three Magnets or $49 for 12 15ml Magnetic Nail Polishes & Three Magnets
Delivered within: 15 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Paint extraordinary designs on your mini nail canvases.
- Grab six revolutionary magnetic 15ml nail polishes and three magnets to create wavy, horizontal or diagonal patterns for $25.
- Or get 12 15ml bottles of magnetic nail polish and three magnets for $49.
- Make funky designs in minutes.
- Watch magnetic forces at work.
Fingernails are smooth, miniature canvases that can be turned into ten individual and portable pieces of art. Grab six revolutionary magnetic 15ml nail polishes and three magnets for $25, or twelve polishes and three magnets for $49.
This revolutionary nail lacquer lets you create funky nail art in minutes. Hold the magnet over the nail and let the iron powder in the polish gravitate into a magical pattern. It's the latest fashion craze!
- Colurs: emerald green, turquoise blue, gold, purple, ruby red and dark grey.
- Three magnets - vertical, wavy and diagonal - for making different patterns.
- Apply a generous coat of magnetic polish to one nail and immediately hold the magnet over the nail while polish is wet.
- Hold magnet very close to the nail, but take care not to touch the nail with the magnet.
- Hold the magnet for 10-15 seconds and move away to reveal the stunning effect.
- Repeat on all 10 nails.
Please note the shape of the nail polish bottle that you receive might be different from that which appears in the image.
More Great Local Deals
LKNZ Lodge - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.