We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Life Unlimited Hypnotherapy
$60 for a One-Hour Hypnotherapy Session for Motivation, Weight Management or Stress Control (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Use your hidden potential to increase your motivation, make a change easily or manage your weight.
- Grab a one-hour hypnotherapy session at Life Unlimited Hypnotherapy for only $60.
- Let Vicky use her wide array of skills to help you lead a more successful life.
- Learn how to use your mind to overcome the challenges in your life.
Inside every person lies a river of potential so great that, if tangible, it could dwarf the Amazon and the Nile. The reality, however, is that this invisible flowing force is trapped within your subconscious, and you need to find a way to unleash it.
If you want to unlock the potential inside you, then you should grab a one-hour hypnotherapy session at Life Unlimited Hypnotherapy for only $60.
Vicky Cooper initially learnt how to use hypnosis to help people overcome problems at the New Zealand School of Professional Hypnotherapy. Over the years, she continued to study in order to supplement these core skills, and she has since specialised in a diverse range of fields, including the treatment of anxiety, and assisting people in attaining their weight management goals. While she accepts that many people use hypnosis for comedic effect, she refrains from doing this. She prefers to use her skills to harness the underlying power of the subconscious to help people make a positive difference to their lives. At the end of the day, the potential to overcome life's difficulties lies dormant in you - and hypnosis is just one way whereby you can shake this potential out of its slumber.
More Great Local Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.