We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Up to 50% off Made to Measure UV Sunscreen Roller Blinds incl. Delivery (value up to $450)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Quality assured, minimum five year warranty on all products.
- Grab made to measure UV sunscreen roller blinds including delivery from $112, thanks to Kiwiblinds.
- Choose from white, mocha, grey, blackash colours.
- Nice and easy process, simply email or phone your window measurements and Kiwiblinds will send you everything you need.
- Fabric has approximately 5% openness for outside visibility and approximately 95% UV Ray blockage.
Grab up to 50% off made to measure UV sunscreen roller blinds, including delivery from Kiwiblinds. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $112 for roller blinds that are between 600 and 1000mm wide and up to 1000mm drop.
- Pay only $169 for roller blinds that are between 1001 and 1700mm wide and up to 1500mm drop.
- Pay only $226 for roller blinds that are between 1701 and 2400mm wide and up to 1750mm drop.
- Please note: the same price offer can be considered if measurement(s) are within 'close proximity' of relevant size range. Please email or call to inquire before purchase.
Kiwiblind’s Sunscreen Rollers are the smart and modern solution to negate harsh sun and light intrusion, particularly through the current summer months. The ambient acrylic coated mesh fabric provides crucial UV ray protection for your furniture and decor. The blinds are made to measure and can be delivered in approximately two weeks from ordering. Further fabric colour preferences may be available in all three size ranges for an additional surcharge.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.