We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$40 for a Three-Hour Evening Wildlife Harbour Cruise (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- This is an awesome opportunity to view the stunning wildlife and scenery of the Otago Peninsula.
- Grab a three-hour evening wildlife harbour cruise for just $40 with Karitane Charters.
- See the only mainland royal albatross colony in the world.
- See seals and penguins in their natural habitat.
- Watch the sunset on a stunning summer's day.
We live in a city of abundant wildlife. But when you're sitting in an office - where the wildest thing in sight is Dennis from accounts trying get his change out of the vending machine - it can be easy to forget that. Take the opportunity to reconnect with the true wildlife of this beautiful land. Grab a three-hour evening wildlife Harbour cruise with Karitane Charters for just $40 and feel the wind in your hair.
This cruise is your chance to peer into the lives of seals and penguins while enjoying a relaxing cruise from Deborah Bay to Taiaroa Head. This is the only place in the world where you can find a colony of royal albatrosses on the mainland. These majestic birds have a huge three metre wingspan. You'll be cruising on the fair Caprice, Karitane Charters' catamaran. A spacious deck means there's plenty of viewing space, and her shallow draft means the skipper is able to explore shallow waters and get you up nice and close to the wildlife. For those of you prone to motion sickness, don't worry, Karitane Charters haven't seen a seasick passenger yet!
This 5.30pm cruise needs a minimum of four people to run so grab some friends and make an evening of it or book in with an existing group and meet some new and exciting people.
More Great Local Deals
The Shaw Academy
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.