We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
50% off Accounting Services (value up to $594)
- Crunching numbers can be a long and time-consuming affair so leave it to the professionals.
- Grab 50% off accounting services from ITO Accounting.
- Choose from two, four or six hours of accounting services.
- If you're currently thinking about moving onto Xero, or need help with conversion or set-up, then this is the deal for you.
- Get help sorting your tricky accounts with the help of an acclaimed accountant firm.
- Rest assured your books are in good working order while receiving expert advice.
Number crunching - you're either good at it or you're not. In school, you either spent your time solving difficult equations, or pressing numbers into a calculator so it spelt rude words upside-down.
However apt you are with figures, get your numbers into order the easy way with the help of an accountant. Grab 50% off accounting services from ITO Accounting. Choose from the following:
- Pay $99 for two hours of accounting services
- Pay $198 for four hours of accounting services
- Pay $297 for six hours of accounting services
The accountants at ITO will go out of their way to listen to your needs, understand your objectives and find solutions. They specialise in dealing with small Kiwi businesses and with over 25-years in the trade, they’ve learnt that the best way to deal with clients is to be down to earth and approachable. You will appreciate their friendly and personal approach which goes hand-in-hand to helping your business expand and grow. If you're someone that is thinking about moving onto Xero, or need help with conversion or set-up, then this is the deal for you - now is the time to get professional help at a discounted price. Check out all of ITO Accounting's services on their website, or give them a call now to discuss how this deal could help you.
More Great Local Deals
The Shaw Academy
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.