We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$17 for an iPhone Music to Car Stereo Transmitter (value $49.99)
Delivered within: 15 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Transform road trips.
- Grab an iPhone music to car stereo transmitter for just $17 from Nifty Spot.
- Listen to your favourite tunes.
- Make and receive calls in high quality stereo sound.
- Compatible with all iPhones, iPods and devices with a 3.5mm audio socket.
For motorists music in the car is a God send for long car journeys or frustrating traffic jams. The latest hits, an engrossing podcast, or a few old compilations can provide a bored commuter with hours of entertainment and might make that guzzled gasoline seem worth it. Grab an iPhone music to car stereo transmitter for just $17 from Nifty Spot.
- Revolutionary two-in-one handsfree car kit and in-car music player
- Transforms road trips by letting peeps listen to all their favourite tunes
- Make and receive calls in high quality stereo sound
- Simply plug it into the iPhone, switch the car radio to the corresponding frequency, and kick back as all the music on the iPhone blasts through the car speakers
- The nifty gadget is compatible with all iPhones, iPods and devices with a 3.5mm audio socket
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.