We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
High Country Horses
$99 for 2.5-Hour Horse Trek incl. Return Transport from Queenstown (Value $185)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ride through some of the most spectacular scenery in the world.
- Grab two-and-a-half-hour horse trek with High Country Horses for only $99.
- Spend time on horseback crossing over rivers, through willow forests while surrounded by snow-capped mountains.
- Check out some of the scenery, which served as the backdrop for the Lord of the Rings.
The enchanting landscapes in the Lord of Rings trilogy seems far too beautiful to actually exist. The reality, however, is that it does exist - and it's a lot closer than you realise.
Grab a two-and-a-half-hour horse trek with High Country Horses for only $99, and get ready to witness some of the most stunning scenery in existence.
On this splendid trek you'll ride through the Rees riverbed and enjoy some of the stunning scenery, which served as the mystical backdrop to the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Once you experience the beauty of New Zealand on horseback, you'll never want to come down.
Fulfil that lifelong dream of riding on horseback over hills and through valleys with this charming little deal. If you're a Lord of the Rings fan, you'll love this trek. Filming locations will be pointed out and stories told - just don't forget your camera! All riding abilities are welcome and catered for - whether you're a horse riding novice or an experienced cowboy, you simply have to get down to High Country Horses today. All clothing, helmets and equipment is provided, so you won't even need to worry about anything.
When booking please let the company know your approximate weight and riding experience, so they can allocate you your new best friend.
More Great Local Deals
The Shaw Academy
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.