We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
High Country Horses
$99 for 2.5-Hour Horse Trek incl. Return Transport from Queenstown (Value $185)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ride through some of the most spectacular scenery in the world.
- Grab two-and-a-half-hour horse trek with High Country Horses for only $99.
- Spend time on horseback crossing over rivers, through willow forests while surrounded by snow-capped mountains.
- Check out some of the scenery, which served as the backdrop for the Lord of the Rings.
The enchanting landscapes in the Lord of Rings trilogy seems far too beautiful to actually exist. The reality, however, is that it does exist - and it's a lot closer than you realise.
Grab a two-and-a-half-hour horse trek with High Country Horses for only $99, and get ready to witness some of the most stunning scenery in existence.
On this splendid trek you'll ride through the Rees riverbed and enjoy some of the stunning scenery, which served as the mystical backdrop to the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Once you experience the beauty of New Zealand on horseback, you'll never want to come down.
Fulfil that lifelong dream of riding on horseback over hills and through valleys with this charming little deal. If you're a Lord of the Rings fan, you'll love this trek. Filming locations will be pointed out and stories told - just don't forget your camera! All riding abilities are welcome and catered for - whether you're a horse riding novice or an experienced cowboy, you simply have to get down to High Country Horses today. All clothing, helmets and equipment is provided, so you won't even need to worry about anything.
When booking please let the company know your approximate weight and riding experience, so they can allocate you your new best friend.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.