We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Heritage Heights Apartments
50% off a Two Night or Three Night Package for Two incl. a 30-Minute Massage Each (value up to $1,060)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Relax and stay in comfort in an inviting and stylish apartment.
- Grab two nights for two people for $385 or grab three nights two people for $560 including a 30-minute massage each at Indulgence Day Spa at Central Ridge Boutique Hotel.
- Enjoy stunning scenery and fantastic places to dine.
- Use this as a launching pad for all those great activities like bungy jumping, jet boating, and partying.
Queenstown or Elizabeth's town (as the Queen likes to call it) is home to a whole raft of adventure that is sure to thrill and captivate as you shake-up your week in New Zealand's adventure capital. And there's no better way to cap off the night than to relax in the well-appointed facilities at the Heritage Heights Holiday Apartments, thanks to today's deal.
Grab two nights for two people for $385 or grab three nights two people for $560 including a 30-minute massage each at Indulgence Day Spa at Central Ridge Boutique Hotel.
Queenstown is the tourism capital of New Zealand and you'll need to be well rested to take on all it has to do. Bungy jumping, jet boating, swimming, partying, meeting new people... you're going to need somewhere comfortable and relaxing to rest and recharge, ready to take on more excitement.
Heritage Heights Apartments offer comfortable, relaxed accommodation, with spectacular views, all in an amazing location. The self-catering, well appointed apartments provide privacy and security, great facilities, great onsite host are a cost effective way to have a great Queenstown adventure with friends or family. With this great offer you can also enjoy a massage for two to truly relax and unwind.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.