We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Heritage Heights Apartments
$295 for Two Nights, $442 for Three Nights or $590 for Four Nights Stay for up to Four People in a Two Bedroom Self Contained Apartment (value up to $590)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feel like royalty with today's great deal.
- Grab two nights for $295, three nights for $442 or four nights for $590 for up to four people in a two bedroom self contained apartment at Heritage Heights Holiday Apartments - Queenstown.
- Enjoy stunning scenery and fantastic places to dine.
- Grab your nearest and dearest and stay in one of the most beautiful places in New Zealand.
Queenstown is aptly named because it truly is a town fit for a queen. Beautiful scenery, fantastic places to dine and plenty of adrenaline fueled activities to do. And we all know how the Queen enjoys the odd bungee jump off Buckingham Palace.
Grab two nights for $295, three nights for $442 or four nights for $590 for up to four people in a two bedroom self contained apartment at Heritage Heights Holiday Apartments - Queenstown.
Striving to give you the best view, the best value and the best service how could you say no to this fabulous offer to stay at the fabulous Heritage Heights Holiday Apartments? While all the excitement of Queenstown is just a short walk away, this location offers a tranquil spot to relax and unwind. The friendly and accommodating staff will do all they can to ensure your stay is second to none.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.