We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Habeke Holiday Apartments - Queenstown
$790 for Four Nights for up to Seven People in a Three-Bedroom Central Queenstown Apartment (value $1,580)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Work on your squad selection - this deal is perfect for you and your crew.
- Grab four nights for up to seven people in central Queenstown at Habeke Holiday Apartments for just $790.
- Enjoy the peaceful surrounds of lower Queenstown Hill and its epic views, while still only a short stroll from the centre of town.
- This single level townhouse has all the mod cons, and just oozes brilliant comfort.
- Unwind with your friends or family in the sunny, spacious courtyard.
Picking your team is a pretty tough task. You have to consider their specialist areas of expertise, whether they can contribute to the overall team effort, and how they cope under extreme conditions. Thankfully the conditions they'll be facing with this particular deal are extremely pleasant indeed.
Pay just $790 for four nights for up to seven people in central Queenstown at Habeke Holiday Apartments.
Get a crew together for an unforgettable four night escape to the adventure capital of New Zealand. You'll be right in the heart of the action, just a five minute stroll to the centre of town and all its buzz. You'll be staying in a spacious three-bedroom apartment conveniently located in a quiet residential area on The Commonage in lower Queenstown Hill in the popular Habeke Villa Apartment complex.
Only a five minute walk to the centre of Queenstown, this well appointed apartment is available all year round and with the benefit of a log burner to keep warm during the cooler nights and a private, sunny outdoor courtyard to enjoy in the summer with views to Cecil peak and the Gondola.
Linen and everything you need for your stay including a full kitchen is included in the rates as well as off street parking.
More Great Local Deals
Central Otago Cherry Team
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.