We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Habeke Holiday Apartments - Queenstown
$790 for Four Nights for up to Seven People in a Three-Bedroom Central Queenstown Apartment (value $1,580)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Work on your squad selection - this deal is perfect for you and your crew.
- Grab four nights for up to seven people in central Queenstown at Habeke Holiday Apartments for just $790.
- Enjoy the peaceful surrounds of lower Queenstown Hill and its epic views, while still only a short stroll from the centre of town.
- This single level townhouse has all the mod cons, and just oozes brilliant comfort.
- Unwind with your friends or family in the sunny, spacious courtyard.
Picking your team is a pretty tough task. You have to consider their specialist areas of expertise, whether they can contribute to the overall team effort, and how they cope under extreme conditions. Thankfully the conditions they'll be facing with this particular deal are extremely pleasant indeed.
Pay just $790 for four nights for up to seven people in central Queenstown at Habeke Holiday Apartments.
Get a crew together for an unforgettable four night escape to the adventure capital of New Zealand. You'll be right in the heart of the action, just a five minute stroll to the centre of town and all its buzz. You'll be staying in a spacious three-bedroom apartment conveniently located in a quiet residential area on The Commonage in lower Queenstown Hill in the popular Habeke Villa Apartment complex.
Only a five minute walk to the centre of Queenstown, this well appointed apartment is available all year round and with the benefit of a log burner to keep warm during the cooler nights and a private, sunny outdoor courtyard to enjoy in the summer with views to Cecil peak and the Gondola.
Linen and everything you need for your stay including a full kitchen is included in the rates as well as off street parking.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.