We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Frankton Ale House Bar and Family Restaurant
$25 for Any Two Lunch or Dinner Mains (value up to $52)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head to a place that will leave everybody smiling.
- Grab any two lunch or dinner mains at Frankton Ale House Bar and Family Restaurant for only $25.
- Choose from great Kiwi meals like a classic BLT, ribs, steak and burgers, plus a special kids' menu.
- Kids enjoy a free Smartie goodie bag.
Families are a fickle bunch. You can please some of the people some of the time … and some of the people none of the time. But if you want to please everybody – at least for a mealtime – you can always hurry that hard-to-please herd down to Frankton Ale House.
Head to a place the whole family can enjoy and get any two lunch or dinner mains at Frankton Ale House – Bar and Family Restaurant for only $25.
Frankton Ale House – Bar and Family Restaurant is Queenstown's true family restaurant. With great Kiwi meals like burgers and steak, a special kids menu, big screen TVs, and a friendly bar, it's sure to be an experience the whole family will enjoy. They also offer rocking stone grilled specials, plus, every kid gets a free Smartie goodie bag when dining with an adult.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.