We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$109 for a Tour of Milford Sound incl. Two-Hour Cruise, Home Baking, Tea & Coffee & Return Transport from Te Anau (value $169)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover what this Sound is alive with.
- Grab a tour of Milford Sound for one adult with Fiordland Tours for just $109.
- Drive the scenic Milford Road and enjoy a two-hour cruise.
- Tuck into home baking, alongside tea and coffee.
- Experience a far more relaxed and intimate tour.
Julie Andrews may have sung that the hills are alive with the sound of music, but this Sound is alive with far more: it's one of the natural wonders of the world; it's crammed with towering mountains and thundering waterfalls; and seals, dolphins and penguins frolic in its clear waters. Now that beats a bit of music doesn't it?
Grab a tour of Milford Sound for one adult with Fiordland Tours for just $109. This includes a two-hour cruise, home baking, tea and coffee and return transport from your accommodation in Te Anau.
Fiordland Tours specialise in a far more relaxed and intimate way to explore the Milford Sound. The all-day tour is limited to a maximum of 15 people and your luxury coach will whisk you along the spectacular Milford Road, stopping at the Hollyford Valley, before connecting with a small-boat operator for a two-hour Milford Sound cruise tour. With a fun and informative commentary, you'll discover all about what the Sound is alive with.
This tour includes:
- Leave 8.30am - return 6.00pm
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation
- A fun commentary with plenty of local knowledge included
- A relaxed itinerary
- A cruise on Milford Sound
- Drive the spectacular Milford Road
- The chance to see seals, dolphins and the Fiordland Crested Penguin
- They supply extra coats and umbrellas
- Visit the Hollyford Valley and stop at the historic Gunn's Camp
- Tea, coffee and juice are complimentary as well as delicious home baking
- Toilet stops
- Optional 10-minute walk to the spectacular Marian Falls cascade
More Great Local Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.