We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$109 for a Tour of Milford Sound incl. Two-Hour Cruise, Home Baking, Tea & Coffee & Return Transport from Te Anau (value $169)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover what this Sound is alive with.
- Grab a tour of Milford Sound for one adult with Fiordland Tours for just $109.
- Drive the scenic Milford Road and enjoy a two-hour cruise.
- Tuck into home baking, alongside tea and coffee.
- Experience a far more relaxed and intimate tour.
Julie Andrews may have sung that the hills are alive with the sound of music, but this Sound is alive with far more: it's one of the natural wonders of the world; it's crammed with towering mountains and thundering waterfalls; and seals, dolphins and penguins frolic in its clear waters. Now that beats a bit of music doesn't it?
Grab a tour of Milford Sound for one adult with Fiordland Tours for just $109. This includes a two-hour cruise, home baking, tea and coffee and return transport from your accommodation in Te Anau.
Fiordland Tours specialise in a far more relaxed and intimate way to explore the Milford Sound. The all-day tour is limited to a maximum of 15 people and your luxury coach will whisk you along the spectacular Milford Road, stopping at the Hollyford Valley, before connecting with a small-boat operator for a two-hour Milford Sound cruise tour. With a fun and informative commentary, you'll discover all about what the Sound is alive with.
This tour includes:
- Leave 8.30am - return 6.00pm
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation
- A fun commentary with plenty of local knowledge included
- A relaxed itinerary
- A cruise on Milford Sound
- Drive the spectacular Milford Road
- The chance to see seals, dolphins and the Fiordland Crested Penguin
- They supply extra coats and umbrellas
- Visit the Hollyford Valley and stop at the historic Gunn's Camp
- Tea, coffee and juice are complimentary as well as delicious home baking
- Toilet stops
- Optional 10-minute walk to the spectacular Marian Falls cascade