We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$20 for a Medium Gourmet Pizza & Two Drinks (value up to $39)
- Treat your tastebuds to a taste of New York.
- Grab any medium gourmet pizza and two drinks including tap beer or house wine at Filadelfio's Oamaru for just $20.
- Choose from a huge menu of pizzas, including internationally-inspired flavours, favourite flavours and even vegetarian flavours.
- Kick back and relax in unique surroundings and with your tap beer or glasses of house wine.
Like yellow beeping cabs, steam rising from manhole covers, small dogs dressed up and Tony Soprano, some things are just typically New York. If you're inspired by the city that never sleeps, let your tastebuds be inspired too by grabbing any medium gourmet pizza (that's eight slices) and two drinks including tap beer or house wine at Filadelfio's Oamaru for just $20.
Inspired by a visit to the Big Apple, Filadelfio's recreates the best of New York right here in Oamaru - gorgeously crispy and cheesy pizza. Their huge pizza menu is stuffed with the finest ingredients and their mozzarella cheese is even sourced from New Zealand. There's international flavours; favourite flavours; and plenty for non-meat eaters too. You'll also enjoy two pints of tap beer or glasses of house wine, served up in an uniquely American and Kiwi environment.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.