We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Fight Science Queenstown
Up to 55% off a One-Month or One-Year Gym Membership (value up to $780)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The real club for people who want to be fighting fit.
- Grab a one-month membership for just $44 or a whole year for only $350 at Fight Science.
- Whether you are serious about fighting, fitness or just having fun, this is the place for you.
- Learn the basics or take your skills to the next level - all abilities are catered for.
The first rule of Fight Science is "You do talk about Fight Science." The second rule of Fight Science is "You do talk about Fight Science." No, hang on, that was the first rule again. The second rule should be "You must snap up this membership giving you unlimited access to all classes right now."
Grab access to the best training classes around at Fight Science. With a one-month membership for just $44 or a whole year for only $350 you can come out fighting fit in 2013.
Queenstown Fight Science Gym is a local training facility where martial arts and combat sports are a way of getting in shape, a way of letting it all out and a way of life. Try your hand at boxing, mixed martial arts, Muay Thai kick boxing, Brazilian Jujitsu, Capoeira or wrestling. Fight Science provides a great atmosphere with the best training, exercise, instructors and class mates.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.