We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$55 for a One-Hour Full Body Massage or $90 for a 90-Minute Sunbed Concession Card & a Bottle of Tanning Accelerator (value up to $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Live a life of indulgence this Christmas.
- Grab a one-hour full body massage for $55 or a 90-minute sunbed concession card and a bottle of tanning accelerator for $90 from Elysium Beauty.
- Enter a haven totally dedicated to you.
- Perfect for a Christmas gift for your special someone (or yourself).
The festive season is all about indulgence. Tempt a friend or treat yourself with this fabulous deal.
Grab a one-hour full body massage for $55 or a 90-minute sunbed concession card and a bottle of tanning accelerator for $90 from Queenstown's Elysium Beauty, and herald the arrival of summer in style.
Offering a wide range of luxurious health and beauty pamper packages, Elysium Beauty is every woman's idea of heaven. Step into a haven totally dedicated to everything YOU. Opt for the one-hour full body massage to eradicate the stresses of 2012 and welcome 2013 with open arms. Choose the 90-minute sunbed concession card and really work on your tan this summer. Your bottle of tanning accelerator will get your colour looking darker for longer.
More Great Local Deals
The Shaw Academy
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.