We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$55 for a One-Hour Full Body Massage or $90 for a 90-Minute Sunbed Concession Card & a Bottle of Tanning Accelerator (value up to $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Live a life of indulgence this Christmas.
- Grab a one-hour full body massage for $55 or a 90-minute sunbed concession card and a bottle of tanning accelerator for $90 from Elysium Beauty.
- Enter a haven totally dedicated to you.
- Perfect for a Christmas gift for your special someone (or yourself).
The festive season is all about indulgence. Tempt a friend or treat yourself with this fabulous deal.
Grab a one-hour full body massage for $55 or a 90-minute sunbed concession card and a bottle of tanning accelerator for $90 from Queenstown's Elysium Beauty, and herald the arrival of summer in style.
Offering a wide range of luxurious health and beauty pamper packages, Elysium Beauty is every woman's idea of heaven. Step into a haven totally dedicated to everything YOU. Opt for the one-hour full body massage to eradicate the stresses of 2012 and welcome 2013 with open arms. Choose the 90-minute sunbed concession card and really work on your tan this summer. Your bottle of tanning accelerator will get your colour looking darker for longer.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.