We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$17 for a Full Buffet Breakfast (value $29.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find it hard to put time aside to have a good hearty breakfast?
- Grab a full buffet breakfast at Elements Restaurant at the Novotel Queenstown Lakeside for only $17.
- Make marvellous creations at the new make your own waffles station and fresh fruit and vegetable juice station.
- Enjoy a delicious range of pastries, fruits, tea and coffee as well as hot cooked options.
- Relax in the comfortable and welcoming environment at Elements.
Grab yourself a full buffet breakfast from the glorious Elements Restaurant at the Novotel Queenstown Lakeside for only $17. This is your chance to get the family or a group of friends together and share this most significant meal with them.
You'll be able to pick from a continental range including pastries, fruits, cereals as well as our hot cooked options not limited to bacon, eggs, sausages and hash browns that are sure to hit the spot and leave you energized for the day ahead. With views over the city centre or the beautiful courtyard rose garden, Elements Restaurant is conveniently located right in the centre of Queenstown on the lakefront - it's the perfect place to go for a little early morning inspiration and a delicious breakfast. The friendly staff will be on hand to ensure you have the best experience. Breakfast is available Monday to Saturday from 6am till 10.30am and Sunday from 6am till 11am.
What's more is that they have a fantastic new 'make your own' waffles station and 'make your own' fresh fruit and vegetable juice stations.
More Great Local Deals
Below Zero Ice Bar Queenstown
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.