We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$49 for Any Two Dinner Mains & Two Drinks (value up to $98)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a resplendent dining experience with today's deal.
- Grab any two dinner mains and two drinks at Elements Restaurant in Queenstown for just $49.
- Dine on gourmet, culinary creations like Fiordland venison, lamb with kumara terrine or pork belly with apple mash and broccoli.
- Choose from a range of drinks including house wine, beer, soft drinks or juice.
- Fulfil your elemental need for a night out with exceptional seasonal cuisine.
Your need for a relaxing night out with exceptional cuisine every once in a while is as elemental as fire, earth, water and air. It just doesn't have the same ring to it.
This deal is the perfect way to end your day of exploration and adventure in Queenstown: grab any two dinner mains and two drinks at Elements Restaurant for just $49.
Elements Restaurant is located at the Novotel, Queenstown. It offers melt-in-your-mouth dinner options such as slow-cooked shank of Canterbury lamb with kumara terrine and winter greens, wild Southland Fiordland venison ‘Wellington’ or twice cooked free-range pork belly with apple mash and tender stem broccoli. Or try a pizza with delicious toppings like tomato salsa, Rangitikeri chicken breast, apricot, cashew nuts, spinach, cream cheese and mozzarella. Or tomato salsa, portobello mushrooms, prosciutto, caramelised onion, kawa kawa roquette and mozzarella.
With a great selection of vegetarian options as well — such as potato and pea curry with yellow dal tadka, basmati rice and fresh cooked roti or lasagne of Otago vegetables with ricotta, creamy basil pesto sauce and salad — it has all the Elements of a great night out.
*Please note: terms and conditions apply.
More Great Local Deals
Below Zero Ice Bar Queenstown
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.