We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$149 for One Night for Two in a One Bedroom Suite incl. Full Use of the Spa, Bike & Kayak Hire & 24-Hour WiFi (value $313)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab one night for two people in a one-bedroom suite at Edgewater, Lake Wanaka for just $149.
- Up to two children can stay for free!
- Your package includes full use of the spa/sauna, bike and kayak hire and 24-hour WiFi use.
- Enjoy the luxury of your own private balcony or patio looking out across Lake Wanaka.
- Unwind after a day of exploring with a soak in a spa pool or the sauna facilities.
Pay just $149 for a one night package for two people in a one-bedroom suite, including full use of the spa, bike and kayak hire and 24-hour WiFi use at Edgewater, Lake Wanaka. You can even make this an exciting family getaway, as up to two children can stay free.
Edgewater Lake Wanaka is the perfect southern spring and summer base. After an exhilarating - but tiring - day, paddling on the gorgeous lake, biking around the many trails or exploring this beautiful region, there's nothing better than retiring to an elegant and contemporary room. Your accommodation at Edgewater Lake Wanaka is a one bedroom suite with a balcony or a patio with uninterrupted mountain and lake views. Each suite also features a generous lounge and dining area with kitchenette to make you feel at home. As tempting as it would be to hibernate in your room, Edgewater Lake Wanaka have a range of facilities to tempt you out, like Sargoods restaurant and Wineglass cafe, a sauna and spa pool facility, putting green, lakeside walking and mountain bikes and kayaks for hire (included in your package). Make the most of this simply magnificent part of the country with Edgewater Lake Wanaka.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.