We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Eden Wildlife Cruises, Cafe & Boat Hire
$75 for a Full Day Fishing Charter incl. Bait & Rod Hire (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Do your part in curbing the 'plenty of fish in the sea' problem.
- Grab a full-day fishing charter, with bait and rod hire included, for just $75 from Eden Wildlife Cruises.
- Take in some of the country's most beautiful scenery from your boat while you attempt to reel in Blue Cod, Groper or even a shark.
- Get your crew together for an unforgettable day out on the big blue.
They say there are plenty of fish in the sea. Hopefully you can help cure that by fishing up a storm with today's deal.
Pay just $75 for an unforgettable full-day fishing charter, with your bait and rod hire included, from Eden Wildlife Cruises.
Setting off at 8.00am and cruising out down the picturesque Otago Peninsula, you'll then be taken further out to where the big ones are biting. You could get really lucky and hook yourself some of the region's famously delicious Blue Cod or a wide range of other fish. But to be fair, bites or not, this is one day out with your mates you just can't beat. This is the ideal birthday treat or stag party warm-up.
Minimum of four people required for boat to run, you may be put into a group with others.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.