We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$49 for a $100 Car Rental Voucher (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don’t let the mammoth journey from the airport to the city put you off travel.
- Grab a $100 car rental voucher from Driven Rental Vehicles in Dunedin and pay just $49.
- Select the perfect car to suit your needs from a wide variety of models and sizes.
- Baby seats, chains and GPS systems are available on request at an extra charge.
- One-way trips can be arranged for an additional charge, just inquire about Driven Rental Vehicles’ partners around New Zealand.
Arriving in a new city brings to mind excitement, tasty food, new places to go and people to meet. And, until you are waiting outside the airport with a pile of luggage and a bad mood, quick and affordable transport will be the last thing on your mind.
Get organised when you grab a $100 car rental voucher from Driven Rental Vehicles in Dunedin for just $49.
Example hire charges:
- Economy hatch $49 a day
- Medium sedan/wagon $59 per day
- Intermediate sedan $69 per day
You’ll be as smug as a cat that found the electric blanket with this super deal. Whether you're hopping off the plane or just visiting from out of town, Driven Rental Vehicles have you entirely covered, as they are available at both the Dunedin airport and city. From economical little run- arounds to luxury cruisers, you will have a wide variety of car models and styles to suit each need and the team at Driven Rental Vehicles will be there during business hours, after-hours and weekends, because these guys know how important a reliable vehicle is.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.