We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Up to 50% off 2-Night Accommodation Package in Ether a Lakeview Room or One Bedroom Unit incl. Bottle of Wine on Arrival, Late Checkout, Cooked Breakfast & Use of Spa & Sauna & a $50 Food Voucher (value up to $548)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a trip for a better brain.
- Grab up to 50 off a two-night accommodation package in a lake view room including a bottle of wine on arrival, late checkout, cooked breakfast and use of the spa and sauna and a $50 food voucher at Discovery Sherwood Hotel.
- Unwind in your majestic lake view room as you enjoy some of the greatest scenery on the planet.
- Spend an unforgettable break in New Zealand's adventure capital, in style, at this brilliant hotel.
While you’re having a cracking time taking photos of the Southern Alps or the Milford track, you may not realise it, but your travel experience is benefiting your mind. Scientific research agrees that discovering first-hand new places, is one of the primary factors that lead to better brain health.
We don't need convincing. Grab up to 50 off a two-night accommodation package in a lake view room including a bottle of wine on arrival, late checkout, cooked breakfast and use of the spa and sauna and a $50 food voucher at Discovery Sherwood Hotel.
- Pay just $249 for two people in a lake view room for two nights
- Pay just $274 for up to five people in a one bedroom unit
Discovery Sherwood Hotel is just minutes away from Queenstown’s city centre, nestled in the surrounding hills above Lake Wakatipu. When you and your darling one(s) arrive, you will be gifted a bottle of wine to set the tone. The Discovery Sherwood Hotel staff will then direct you to your superior studio where you can relax, unpack, have a glass of vino and feast your eyes upon the calm stretches of Queenstown’s jewel, Lake Wakatipu.
All lake view rooms have magnificent views over Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains and come with a kitchenette with tea and coffee making facilities, one queen and one single bed, and your own bathroom with shower. All one bedroom units have a separate double bedroom and one single bed in the lounge plus a sofa bed. All these rooms can sleep up to five people and come complete with a kitchenette and bathroom facilities. These rooms feature courtyard and/or mountain views.
When you have settled in and spruced up, you can wander down and explore the Queenstown area, have a bite to eat and live up a bit of the famous night life, or, if you are feeling like something a little lower key, you can take a romantic midnight stroll around the lake. However, you might not ever want to leave the haven that is Discovery Sherwood Hotel, as you will full access to a hot bubbling spa – utterly perfect for the current cooler climate. Each morning you can mosey on down to the Antrium Arms restaurant for a delectable cooked breakfast and a cup of coffee. The restaurant opens out onto the Remarkables, the aptly named mountain ranges that engulf the hotel. Oh and when it is time to hit the road jack, check out is 12pm, no rush, no stress, just a beautiful waltz on home.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.