We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Design By George
$21 for a Personalised Christmas Stocking incl. Nationwide Delivery (value $39)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Reacquaint yourself with the personal side of Christmas.
- Grab a personalised Christmas stocking from Design by George for only $21, including nationwide delivery.
- Choosing a colour, design and name for your stocking.
- Give the kids an adorable present-carrier that they'll be excited to unpack every year.
Much like the gift-wrap from previous years, the meaningful and personal side of Christmas has been discarded. In its place we now have commercial gifts and cards, which are bulk-produced for the anonymous masses that stroll through the shopping aisles.
Reject the commercial side of Christmas by grabbing a personalised Christmas stocking from Design by George for only $21, including nationwide delivery.
Each Christmas stocking that you order from Design by George will be unique. You'll be able to choose the design and colour, and you'll even get to have your name embroidered onto this smile-inviting Christmas delight. Each stocking is made from cotton drill and comes complete with Christmas trimmings. Make this Christmas a little more special by giving the kids a meaningful decoration (and mini-present holder) that they'll be able to keep for years to come.
- Colours available: red or green
- Approximate size of stocking: 48cm (height) x 33cm (width at foot), 27cm (width at opening)
- 14 Christmas designs available
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.