We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
First In Ltd
$75 for a Cruz Tablet with WiFi, Android 2.2 & One-Year Warranty incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Download and read Kindle Books.
- Grab a Velocity Cruz tablet with a one-year warranty including nationwide delivery for only $75.
- Connect to WIFI and easily access the web.
- 7" large touchscreen display.
Tablets are fantastic for people on the go as they are light and small enough to pack away. They're also great if you use the Internet on a casual basis, as they are much cheaper than a laptop. Grab a Velocity Cruz tablet with a one-year warranty including nationwide delivery for only $75.
The Cruz Tablet T301 tablets are manufacturer recertified. Please see below for more information.
A feature-rich tablet, the Cruz T301 has an ultra responsive capacitive touch screen and dual core processor, that lets you navigate easily using the installed Android 2.2 operating system. The Kindle for Android app gives you the power to read your Kindle books, and access the largest selection of books in the Kindle Store.
- Display: 7" TFT Capacitive Touch
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 5.6" x 0.6"
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Resolution: 800 x 600 pixels
- Processor: 800MHz
- Operating System: Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Graphics Accelerator: Integrated
- RAM: 256MB
- Built-In Storage: 2GB
- Memory Card: SD/SDHC (expandable up to 4GB)
- External Ports: Mini USB, SD, DC-IN, and a 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Audio Playback: AAC, MP3, WAV*, WMA*
- Video Playback : MP4, H.263, H.264
What do you mean by Manufacturer Recertified?
Manufacturer Recertified Products are products that undergo the manufacturer's stringent refurbishment process prior to being offered for sale. While only some units are returned due to technical issues, all units undergo a stringent quality refurbishment process.
Each Manufacturer Recertified Product:
- Is fully tested (including full burn-in testing)
- Is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing- Is put through a thorough cleaning process and inspection
- Is repackaged (including appropriate cables, new box, etc.)
- Is checked to ensure no major cosmetic blemishes remain (unit may still have minor blemishes)
- Includes the operating software originally shipped with the unit and the custom software offered with that system (where appropriate)
- Is placed into a Final QA inspection prior to being added to sellable refurbished stock.
What should I expect when I purchase a Manufacturer Recertified Product?
- Substantial savings
- A fully functional unit
- The assurance that the unit meets both the manufacturer's and First In's quality standards
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.