We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Vietnam - 10 Day Tour
$2,999pp for a Ten-Day China Tour incl. International & Domestic Flights, Meals, Four-Star Twin-Share, Accommodation, Guides, Transfers & Five-Star Cruise to see Pandas
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Expand your horizons.
- Grab an all-inclusive ten-day China tour including international and domestic flights, meals, four-star accommodation, guides, transfers and four nights on a five-star cruise to see pandas with World Travellers East Auckland for only $2,999.
- Choose from two departure dates: 22nd May or 10th August.
- Pay for it all now, or make a $1000 deposit and pay for the rest later.
- See pandas, tour the Three Gorges Dam, view the Leshan Giant Buddha, and more.
For many, time and price can combine to present obstacles of Great Wall-like proportions to anyone hoping to go on an eye-opening experience in China. Today's deal gets you off to experience one of the world's oldest civilizations
Grab an all-inclusive ten-day China tour including international and domestic flights, meals, four-star accommodation, guides, transfers and four nights on a five-star cruise to see pandas with World Travellers East Auckland for only $2,999.
Journey to one of the most exotic countries in the world for ten days of travel that'll leave you inspired. All accommodation's included in this package, with four-star hotels and four nights on a five-star cruise. You'll be able to see sites like the Three Gorges Dam, Lesser Three Gorges, and Shibaozhai. Here's the itinerary for this once-in-a-lifetime experience:
- 22 May / 10 August: Auckland/Guangzhou
Make your own way to Auckland international airport and flyChina Southern Airlines flight CZ306 ETD 22:00 to Guangzhou.
- 23 May / 11 August: Guangzhou/Wuhan (D)
Arrives in Guangzhou – the largest city in south China, thenconnect to your flight to Wuhan. Upon arrival, meet your tour guide and transfer you to your hotel.
- 24 May / 12 August: Wuhan/Yichang (B/L/D)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to visit the Hubei Provincial Museum, with extensive archaeological and cultural exhibits and performance presentations of ancient music and dance. This is one of the best places to learn about the ancient state of Chu, which flourished on the territory of present-day Hubei during the Eastern Zhou Dynasty which developed its own unique culture, quite distinct from that of the Shang/Zhou civilization of northern China. After lunch, transfer to Yichang to board your cruise ship.
- 25-27 May / 13-15 August: Yangtze River Cruise (B/L/D)
Tour the Three Gorges Dam before commencing your cruise along the Yangtze River. You will pass through spectacular scenery and take shore excursions to explore the tranquil landscapes.
- 28 May / 16 August: Chongqing/Chengdu (B/L/D)
Disembark at Chongqing, meet your tour guide and transfer to the railway station for your high speed train to Chengdu. After your lunch, you will travel to Leshan and then take a ferry to have a view of the Leshan Giant Buddha. The Giant Buddha in Leshan is the largest carved stone Buddha in the world and has been listed as an UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1996. Having experienced the water way, you will understand why a giant Buddha was set here.
- 29 May / 17 August: Chengdu (B/L/D)
Highlight today is the renowned Panda Breeding and Research Centre in Chengdu. The giant pandas are not only a Chinese national treasure but are also beloved by people the world over. Therefore, when visitors from home and abroad come to Chengdu, one of their main objectives will be to see the giant pandas for themselves. After lunch, transfer you to visit the Sanxingdui Museum. The main collection highlights the Ancient City of Chengdu, Ancient Shu State and Ancient Shu Culture, while displaying thousands of valuable relics including earthenware, jade wares, bone objects, gold wares, and bronzes that have been unearthed from the No.1 and No.2 Shang-dynasty sacrificial sites.
- 30 May / 18 August: Chengdu/Guangzhou (B/L)
Visit the Dujiangyan Irrigation System which is the oldest existing irrigation project in the world with a history of over 2000 years diverting water without a dam to distribute water and filter sand with an inflow-quantity control. The irrigation system contains floods and droughts throughout the plain of Chengdu. Fly to Guangzhou after lunch. Connect to flight CZ305 (00:30+1)
- 31 May / 19 August: Auckland (B/L/D)
Flight arrive in Auckland and go back to sweet home.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.