We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Cranky Franky's Diner
$39 for a Two Course Dinner for Two incl. Garlic Bread or $70 for a Two Course Dinner for Four incl. Garlic Bread (value up to $131.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dust off that leather jacket, Danny.
- Grab a two course dinner including garlic bread and a dinner menu item for two people for only $39 or for four people for only $70 from Cranky Franky’s Diner in Queenstown.
- Choose from a wide selection of traditional American meals and a few Cranky Franky specials thrown in there for good measure.
- Enjoy your dinner in the comfort of Queenstown’s favourite American-style diner.
You love rock n’ roll, you fancy yourself a pretty swingin’ dancer and the last movie you watched was Grease for the 28th time. Oh boy, do we have a deal for you...
Blast that Elvis CD and grab a two course dinner for two including garlic bread and a dinner menu item for $39 or a two course dinner for four including garlic bread and a dinner menu item for $70 from Cranky Franky’s Diner in Queenstown.
Cranky Franky’s is the ultimate American-style diner and an absolute Queenstown gem. Transport yourself to 1950s America and immerse yourself in this charming diner. Their friendly and welcoming staff will sort you out some sumptuous grub and you can relax and soak up their wonderful atmosphere. Perfect for a chilled night out with your other half, a family dinner or a catch up with your mates.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.