We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Body Sanctum Beauty Lounge
$49 LED Light Therapy Facial Treatment incl. Eye Brow Shape (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feel like it’s time for a pick me up?
- Grab One LED facial treatment valued at $75 and one eyebrow shape valued at $25 for only $49 from Body Sanctum Beauty Lounge at Frankton.
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as the appearance of sun induced hyper-pigmentation.
- Increases collagen production for plumper, more youthful looking skin.
- Reduces inflammation and redness in the skin conditions such as acne and rosacea.
It’s that time of year when we have all had that one wine too many, eaten that extra piece of chocolate we didn’t need, and had our skin out in the sun far too often. So why not give your skin the detox and hydration it needs with a revolutionary LED Skin Therapy Facial.
Grab a LED light therapy facial treatment including eye brow shape for $49 from Body Sanctum Beauty Lounge at Frankton.
This treatment will energise the skin cells, eliminate toxins and bacteria, heal and stimulate collagen and elastin and rebalance the skin from the inside out. This new treatment at Body Sanctum Beauty Lounge may offer results and is perfect for every skin type or skin condition. Light therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of visible light (which we see as colours) delivered under controlled conditions to promote the skins natural responses. This may have a benefit in antiageing and also skin rejuvenation treatments, and is also great for skins that suffer from breakouts and acne. This is the best part – no pain, no downtime, complete relaxation and intelligent skin technology that helps to renew and refresh your skin
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.