We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$99 for a One-Hour Massage incl. a 30-Minute Pure Fiji Foot Revival (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Escape from the Christmas rush.
- Grab a one-hour massage including a 30-minute pure Fiji foot revival for $99 from Body Sanctum
- Pure bliss is only a simple click away.
- Ideal Christmas gift for a loved one.
Transport yourself to a tropical island with the sun beating down on you and the gentle sound of the water crashing on the white sandy beaches. Unfortunately GrabOne can't fly you to some tropical island, however we can get you the next best thing, and at a fraction of the price.
Grab a one-hour massage including a 30-minute pure Fiji foot revival for $99 from Body Sanctum
The team at Body Sanctum offer you a unique environment; an experience; a place to rejuvenate, relax and let your cares just float away. They have created an atmosphere that is warm, inviting, soothing and tranquil. Take a holiday from your busy life and let the hands of their expert therapists work their magic. They say it best on the Body Sanctum website when they say "bring yourself and a willingness to let go and experience total physical relaxation and a profound healing experience."
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.