We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$99 for a 1.5-Hour Pure Fiji Island Wrap (value $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bring a little bit of Fiji into your life.
- Grab a pure Fiji island wrap including body brush, Indian head massage for $99 from Body Sanctum.
- Experience a new level of relaxation, as you de-stress for one-and-a-half hours.
- Pure bliss is only a simple click away.
- Ideal Christmas gift for a loved one.
When we look at Fiji we think of some exotic, magical place where the water is warm, coconut trees line sandy white beaches, and a cold day for them is our hottest day in Summer. Fiji seems so far away in some distant land - so, GrabOne has decided to bring a little bit of Fiji to you.
Grab a pure Fiji island wrap for only $99 at Body Sanctum.
Following a gentle dry body brush, warm exotic coconut oil is then massaged into your whole body including face and scalp. Hot Stones are placed on specific points of your body while your hands and feet are wrapped in coconut butter. This is a deeply soothing treatment that will take you to unimaginable plains of relaxation. One-and-a-half hours of absolute luxury is only a click away...
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.