We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Benbrae Cardrona Valley Resort - Wanaka
Up to 38% off a Winter Family Escape for up to 6 People in a 3 Bedroom Villa at Benbrae Cardrona Valley Resort, Wanaka (value up to $3,143)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a picture-perfect mid winter escape with the family.
- Grab up to 38% off an escape for up to six people in a luxurious three bedroom villa at Benbrae Cadrona Valley Resort in Wanaka.
- You can choose to stay for three, five or seven nights in this snow lovers' paradise,
- Perfectly located for access to the ski fields, this is truly a wonderfully luxurious base from which to enjoy Wanaka.
There's nothing like a family portrait. A moment in time to treasure forever. Take a whole heap of the best ones you could possibly hope for with today's amazing escape deal to a picture perfect location.
Save up to 38% off a winter family escape for up to six people in a three bedroom villa at Benbrae Cadrona Valley Resort in gorgeous Wanaka.
- Pay just $879 for three nights for up to six people.
- Pay just $1,429 for five nights for up to six people.
- Pay just $1,939 for seven nights for up to six people.
Combine a splash of winter luxury with access to the slopes to create the perfect mid-winter getaway. Your luxurious three bedroom villa at Benbrae Cardrona Valley Resort includes a king bed, a split super king bed, two bunk beds, a fully fitted kitchen and full laundry facilities. The master bedroom also has its own ensuite. That's everything you need to feel right at home. You'll also have Sky TV, wifi and there's parking right outside your door. Did we also mention the balcony from which you can enjoy the simply magnificent location of this resort? You'll be staying in the heart of Cardrona, a gorgeous wee town that popped into existence back during the gold rush. This is your chance to relax in a spectacular location and soak up some of our pioneering history at the same time - if you find any time off the slopes, that is.