We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Benbrae Cardrona Valley Resort
From $300 for Three Nights' Accommodation (value up to $1,437)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Breathe in the fresh Cardrona Valley air.
- Grab up to 51% off three nights at Benbrae Cardona Valley Resort.
- Choose from a self-contained studio for $300, a two-bedroom villa for $600 or a three-bedroom villa for $700.
- Enjoy absolute convenience with an optimal location - this spot is only 15 minutes from Wanaka and 40 minutes from the airport.
This autumn, we urge you to resist the temptation to go into early hibernation. You are not a grizzly bear, and your home isn't a desolate cave. So, instead of spending the next six months in stuffy confinement, you should rather enjoy the fresh air outside.
Escape your home this autumn when you grab up to 51% off three nights at Benbrae Cardrona Valley Resort and treat yourself to a trip with a difference - choose from:
- $300 for three nights for two people in a self-contained studio
- $600 for three nights for four people in a two-bedroom villa
- $700 for three nights for six people in a three-bedroom villa
Benbrae Cardrona Valley Resort commands an enviable position in the middle of New Zealand's adventure capital. The resort is surrounded by incredible scenery, and it's perfectly equipped to meet your every need. When you visit this spot, be sure to dip into the outdoor swimming pool or get all wrinkly in the jacuzzi. And if you get a little hungry, you'll be able to enjoy gourmet pizzas and a wide array of wines, beers and spirits at the on-site wine and pizza bar.
Relax in their well appointed self-contained studio with either a super king zip bed or two king singles. Located on the ground floor, the studios are easily accessible and car parking is just outside your door. All studios are equipped with a Kitchenette and ensuite bathroom with full laundry facilities.
Just outside your door is a large ski/snowboard locker for your own private storage. Studio apartments include state of the art furniture packages, HQWiFi wireless access (additional charge), Sky TV, car parking and full access to the resort facilities.
The master bedroom with en-suite is equipped with a king size bed and plenty of storage space. The second bedroom has a split-super king bed - giving you the choice a double or two singles.
The open plan living, kitchen and dining is fully equipped with all the modern conveniences. Take a seat in front of the stone surround open gas fireplace while enjoying a glass of Central Otago Pinot Noir!
Every villa has a full sized laundry with washing machine and dryer, and all villas include state of the art furniture packages, WiFi access (additional charges), private car parking for two cars and full access to the resort facilities, including an outdoor heated Jacuzzi and a refreshing lap pool.
Additional car parking for trailers and boats is available around the resort.
Exactly like the two-bedroom villa - only bigger! A three-bedroom villa can sleep up to six people, and the third bedroom has a set of bunks.
Please note: Benbrae Cardona Valley Resort has an on-site reception and management team, and you will not be charged a cleaning fee during your stay.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.