We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
BBQ Bus - Milford Sounds
$129 for a Tour of Milford Sound incl. Cruise, BBQ Lunch & Return Transport from Queenstown (value $192)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head to Milford Sound - that's an order!
- Get your return transport, a delicious BBQ lunch, and a Milford Sound Cruise all for just $129, courtesy of the team at BBQ Bus!
- Experience this glorious region with friendly hosts who will share interesting information about the area during the trip.
- Enjoy a full, fun day out - and don't forget to pack your camera.
No one likes being instructed to do something but today, you're being told - you must go to Milford Sound. You absolutely must. Anyone who has already been will agree, Milford Sound is one of the single most exquisite places to visit in New Zealand, and you simply have to visit at least once in your lifetime. No time like the present.
We couldn't have made it easier for you. GrabOne has teamed with the friendly folk at Milford Sound BBQ Bus to offer you one of the best Milford Sound packages on the market. For only $129, you'll enjoy comfortable return transport from Queenstown to Milford Sound aboard the BBQ Bus, a breathtaking cruise of Milford Sound and a delicious BBQ lunch. All that for a spectacularly low price. It's bargain time folks.
Your road trip begins in Queenstown around 6.55am when the BBQ Bus will pick you up from your accommodation. Travelling in a comfortable air-conditioned 22-seat coach, you'll travel south along the Remarkables Mountain Range to Te Anau, where you'll stop for a 30 minute break to stretch your legs and an opportunity to purchase morning tea. From there you'll venture to the Fiordland National Park, and your driver will commentate and fill you in on many an interesting story about this magical area. There are plenty of sightseeing stops along the way in the world famous Fiordland National Park, we break for the BBQ lunch. While we prepare your tasty lunch, take a 20-30 minute bush/alpine walk and breathe in the fresh alpine air.
Your cruise of Milford Sound is the Real Journeys Scenic Cruise at 2pm, lasting an hour and 40 minutes. Enjoy complimentary tea and coffee aboard the cruise boat, where you can sit back, relax and admire some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. This is the diamond in the crown, the unforgettable Milford Sound experience. Get your cameras ready, you're going to need them.
The BBQ Bus will bring you home around 8pm where you can enjoy a hot shower and climb into bed after a brilliant day out. We know you'll love it. Make Milford Sound the next spot on your to-see list.
More Great Local Deals
Below Zero Ice Bar Queenstown
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.