We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Basecamp Wanaka Climbing Centre
$10 for a One-Hour Clip 'n' Climb Session (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Try the brand new innovation in cliff hanging - Clip 'n' Climb at Basecamp Wanaka!
- Grab a one-hour Clip 'n' Climb session at Basecamp Wanaka for just $10.
- Perfect for first time and solo climbers.
- Take the whole family along so everyone can give it a go.
Sylvester Stallone and a pre-adolescent child have a few things in common: they share a love for far-fetched, action-packed adventures; both struggle to get their words out; and both enjoy nothing more than an afternoon of cliffhanging craziness.
Today you can reveal the action-loving, cliffhanging Sylvester hiding in your child by grabbing a one-hour Clip 'n' Climb session at Basecamp Wanaka for only $10.
Basecamp Wanaka is home to a great range of climbing experiences, and whether you're new to the sport or you've been climbing for years, you'll find something to challenge you. Clip 'n' Climb is the latest innovation in indoor climbing and ideal for people with zero experience since all the hard parts are done for you. There's no extra person needed as automatic belays do all the work - all you have to do is clip, climb and have fun. it's a great place to take the family and try something a little different.
Sessions start on the hour, so be sure to book as spaces are limited. You also need to wear comfortable clothes and closed toe shoes such as sneakers. This deal is valid for anyone over the age of five but, if you have someone younger who'd like a turn, you can purchase passes for three- to four-year-olds from Basecamp Wanaka.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.