We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Base Wanaka and Lava Bar - Wanaka
$50 for Two Nights in a Dorm for One incl. Two Continental Breakfasts or $80 for Two Nights in a Dorm for One incl. Two Continental Breakfasts & a $50 Food & Beverage Voucher at Mint Bar (value up to $120)
- Save cash and party it up like the school days.
- Grab two nights in a dorm for one including two continental breakfast for $50 or $80 for two nights in a dorm for one including two continental breakfast and a $50 food and beverage voucher at Mint Bar.
- Recover the next day with a delicious continental breakfast.
- Make a visit to the popular Mint Bar located conveniently downstairs.
To some of your teachers relief they may have been able to send you packing after your last day of school but one thing they couldn't take from you is your childish spirit. Live it up big kid style as you party away in Wanaka, crash at the dorm, then treat yourself to some delicious food and drinks to recover the following day.
Grab two nights in a dorm for one including two continental breakfast for $50 or $80 for two nights in a dorm for one including two continental breakfast and a $50 food and beverage voucher at Mint Bar.
The Base is the place to be if you're looking to have fun in Wanaka. Based in the heart of town, you have access to all the popular attractions, cafes, and most importantly, Mint Bar downstairs. This great bar offers great grub and classy cocktails on the cheap. Pay little for your accommodation with this great deal so you can make the most from your stay at this exciting holiday destination.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.