We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
First Moments Ltd
$37 for a 3D Baby Hand & Foot Casting Kit incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 15 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Capture that special moment.
- Grab a 3D baby hand and food casting kit from Little Bunny for just $37.
- Give a unique Christmas gift to a new baby's family.
- You'll love having this unique memory to treasure.
Your precious little one will grow up in a blinding flash. Before you know it, the wrinkles, tiny toes and cuteness will be replaced by giant, smelly teen-aged feet. You need to capture this moment before it fades away into your memories. Instead of relying on photos and videos, a better option is to preserve the tininess with today's awesome deal. Grab a 3D baby hand and food casting kit from Little Bunny for just $37.
How it works:
You don't have to spend lots on having a stranger prepare a 3D cast of your baby's feet or hands. The job isn't difficult, and it doesn't require special skills. This product allows you to DIY the whole process - making it much more intimate.
You can create:
- Up to six impressions for a baby 0-3 months old
- Up to five impressions for a baby 3-6 months old
- Up to four impressions for a baby 6-12 months old
- Up to two impressions for a baby 1-2 years old
- One impression for a toddler 1-2 years old
- One impression for a toddler over 6 years old
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions - with personalised photos and helpful tips on creating the mould, pouring the casts, finishing and displaying your impressions.
- Impression powder (300g) - this high quality chromatic phase indicator moulding powder is colour changing to help you through the process. Starting at pink then fading away to white once it has set. This mixture is 100% non toxic and safe for babies, parents, animals and pregnant women.
- Casting powder (300g) - having dry strength makes your piece extra strong. This casting powder shows great detail in your impressions, including all the wrinkles and lines, fingernails and toes.
- Gold and pearl paint
- A paintbrush
How to use:
- Mix the powder with water to create the mold (colour changing to help you out)
- Remove the hand or foot by wriggling it from side to side
- Mix the stone with water and fill the mold
- Allow to dry and remove or tear away the muld
- Enjoy your beautiful impression
- Paint the mold
- Pet paw
- Whatever else you can think of!