We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$26 for Any Two Pasta or Medium Pizza Dinner Mains (value up to $52)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Those Italians have the right idea when it comes to a square meal.
- Grab any two pasta or medium pizza dinner mains from Avanti in Queenstown for just $26.
- Discover this Queenstown gem and their menu full of delicious Italian cuisine.
- Indulge in a range of delicious pastas, your favourite pizzas or try something new.
Pizza should be in a food group unto its own. One’s daily diet would ideally include all of the following: veggies, fruit, a couple of carbs, protein, diary and a pizza. With extra cheese. Oh yes.
Indulge in the good stuff and discover how to eat the Italian way when you grab any two pasta or medium pizza dinner mains from Avanti in Queenstown for just $26.
Leave the day behind and head out to dinner with your special someone, lover or pal. Relax in Avanti’s gorgeous and elegantly designed restaurant and find out why this diner is a local Queenstown institution. With a central location and food to sweep you off your feet, they will snatch your heart away. From the Spaghetti Pomodoro to the pasta of the day, there will be a pasta to get your taste buds tingling. Avanti also has all your favourite pizzas like the margarita, Hawaiian, and peperoni, as well as some delicious ones you might never have heard off. If you're really brave, head in and try the Hotter Than Most pizza.
More Great Local Deals
The Boiler Room, Steamer Wharf
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.